Click here for a PDF version of our ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Our QMS is structured to address the context of our business of manufacturing perforated metal and plastic and associated presswork and meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
Bion understands the importance of being customer focused. In order to be competitive, the company has to truly understand the needs of each individual customer. Our diverse market spread means we need to be aware of what is critical within many different market segments.
We have a long history of winning repeat business and we believe this testifies to our ability to meet market demands.
However, we are well aware that in order to continue to survive in an ever changing market it is vital that we continue to invest in a robust QMS in order to maintain our competitive edge and this is reflected in our business plans.
We have developed a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. All our employees are actively encouraged to work and develop within the framework that this provides. We see real benefits from using this framework for the customer, the company and our employees.
To ensure that the quality processes within the QMS continue to provide benefit in terms of customer satisfaction we will ensure the following:
· The effectiveness of the QMS will be monitored, analysed reviewed and continually improved
· Quality objectives will be periodically reviewed
· Each project will be subject to a contract review and if required a more detailed feasibility study
· Actions will be taken to address risks and opportunities
· The competency of all employees will be monitored to ensure that they are able to discharge their duties
· The performance of suppliers and partners will be monitored and reviewed
· The adequacy of resources will be monitored and reviewed
It is the aim of the company that the commitment to quality will result in continual improvements. All employees are encouraged to play an active part in improving the QMS and by doing so will result in benefits to all.
The company will also consider any impacts to the QMS that may occur as a result of any regulatory or statutory changes and will ensure that all operational processes are reviewed and formalised, either within the Quality Manual, procedures or work instructions.